A Glimpse of my Perspective

Greetings 

With another comeback I, Shaik Vizdania takes on the convoluted and intriguing topic of Perspective.  Here is glimpse of a world of my own ,the one you may not be familiar with and my perspective of it. My conscience commands me never to trust information, but to rely on knowledge, and I know better where knowledge resides -- in research. The History what we read is a bunch of information not the knowledge, yet we still find ourselves believing it ,altering it according to us and spreading it. 

Let me show you my own perspective about Adolph HitlerDon't worry you are not mistaken and let me show you Why !

Adolph Hitler, the dictator of Germany. Most people call him the most heinous criminal this world has ever known. Due to The World War I , Germany was obligated to sign the Peace Treaty of Versailles  which made Germany even more vulnerable. A mere human, just like you and me, changed the destiny of an entire nation and its citizens. While his genocide was undoubtedly instigated, I don't believe that this should taint the opinion of people and overshadow the fact that he was a strong leader and a powerful political figure leader regardless.

 Nature is diverse yet connected. This nature has created enormous investitures and many a times amongst them have become great great leaders. What we learn from us is dependent upon the diversity of perception we carry. "Leaders"- most of them struggle, starve and face misery in their early life. The misery of their early stage force them to reform and magnify them in life with the highest value of thoughts and it's expansion to the world. Most such great leaders possess a tint of grey shade in their attributes. Some may choose to focus on the negatives and some can adopt to focus on the good things..

The link of my complete blog --Perspective : Don't let it cloud your judgement   is as follows 

https://learnwuthme.blogspot.com/2022/05/perspective-dont-let-it-cloud-your.html

I am sure that you all might have heard of  Thomas Edison. But have you heard of a inventor ,electrical engineer , mechanical engineer, and futurist named Nikola Tesla ?

The link of a great yet forgotten person is as follows 

https://learnwuthme.blogspot.com/2022/05/the-forgotten-prodigy-nikola-tesla.html  



Thank You  










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Women in Power - Her majesty the Empress Liu

History of Chocolates

Perspective : Don't let it cloud your judgement